Are you ready for the winter season in Reno, NV? With the upcoming winter months being shortly around the corner, White Lotus Exquisite Home Cleaning has winter home cleaning tips to get you ready for the season.
Keeping Your Home Healthy Through the Winter Months
According to an article at homemakingorganized.com,
“When the cold weather hits keeping the air inside your home becomes more difficult. Recycled air can mean recycled germs. Here are tips to keep the air in your home healthier.
- Open the windows. I know this seems like a bad idea due to the cold but get some fresh air in the house. Only about 15 minutes as you don’t want chattering teeth but after rising in the morning throw back the bedcovers, open the windows and shut the door to the bedroom. Again 15 minutes will do it. Come back to a refreshed bedroom and make the bed.
- Change your heater filter. Many people let this go. Don’t! Change that heater filter. They’re really cheap and when you have your heater serviced ask your technician to show you how to do it. You should change them every three months while in use.
- Get a Carbon Monoxide detector . Many people don’t realize the dangers already present in their home from space heaters, wood stoves and more. A CO detector can help avoid a disaster.
- Dust and vacuum frequently to prevent mold and keep dust mites down.
- Now is a good time to wash those pillows and area rugs.
- Don’t saturate your home with artificial scents. These can be irritating to some guests and in the closed in quarters of winter you don’t want that. Instead open windows to remove odors, spritz some water with a few drops of essential oil such lavender and bake something yummy!”
Winter Residential House Cleaning
White Lotus Exquisite Home Cleaning cares about the environment and keeping family’s homes healthy and clean throughout the year. With our green home cleaning services, you’ll be able to keep your home clean all of winter. Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can make your home looking spotless!