Cleaning your house is a chore that can take hours to complete when you’re short on time. Do you desperately need a cleaning service to clean your home? Here are some great tips on how you can hire a Reno house cleaning service.
According to an article at projectlife.net, “What to Consider When Searching for a Cleaning Service”
“WHAT DO I NEED TO ASK MY CLEANING SERVICE?
Write down your questions and expect the potential house cleaner or service manager to keep notes. If not, ask that he/she does (it is a good idea to have an extra pad handy). Your questions should be slightly different for the housecleaning service even though most will overlap.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR HOUSECLEANING SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
- How many years have you been in business?
- How many employees do you have, and how long have they been with your company?
- Will the same team come on every visit?
- How do you handle requests, problems, and cancellations?
- Who will be assigned as the team leader for my home (be sure to ask for their cell number)?
- What’s your company’s breakage policy?
- What will the house cleaner(s) clean on a routine visit? What will they not clean on a routine visit?” To read the entire article click here.
At White Lotus it’s our mission to keep your house clean while you sit back and relax. For affordable, professional, and reliable house cleaning service in Reno, contact White Lotus at 775-525-8100 or visit WhiteLotusReno.com.