Doesn’t it usually happen around the holidays unexpected guest? Which is not a bad thing. Here are quick cleaning tips when you have that unexpected guest knocking at the door.
According to an article at twoharborsmn.com, “Is the House not Presentable for Guest”
“To make sure your house is presentable for unexpected guests, clean the areas they will see and close the doors to other rooms. Make frequent sweeps through the rooms in which you’ll be entertaining to reduce clutter and mess.
• Grab a plastic grocery bag and pick up all the trash. Gather up all the newspapers and put them in a neat pile.
• Using a laundry basket or bin, pick up all the kid, dog, cat and grownup toys! Put the bin in another room and shut the door.
• Fluff the pillows and fold the throws.
• Using a soft cloth, dust only the tables you will use or they will see.
Tackling the kitchen
• Collect all the dirty dishes and load the dishwasher. If you don’t have a dishwasher, and don’t have time to wash them stow them in the oven.
• Wipe down all the flat surfaces with a microfiber cloth.” To read the entire article click here.
No need to keep stressing over the cleaning, contact the best Reno house cleaning service at 775-525-8100 or visit WhiteLotusReno.com.