Are your ceiling fans full of dust? Want an easy way to clean your ceiling fans? Here are tips on how to clean dusty fan blades.
According to an article at angieslist.com, “How to Clean Ceiling Fans”
“Use a pillowcase
Many bloggers say you can use a pillowcase to efficiently clean ceiling fans. Here’s how it works:
- Climb a ladder until your head reaches about one foot above the ceiling fan blades.
• Cover a ceiling fan blade completely with the pillowcase.
• Pull the pillowcase back slowly, trapping the dust in the pillowcase.
• Repeat the process on each fan blade.
• If any dust remains on the fan blades, follow up with a clean cloth.
When you’re done, shake the pillowcase (and cloth, if needed) outside or in the trash to remove the dust. Throw the pillowcase in the washing machine.” To read the entire article click here.