The Best Ways to Find a House Cleaning Service
Tired of using your spare time to clean the house when you’d rather spend quality time with family and friends? If you’re ready to find a professional cleaning company, here are tips to assist you with the process.
According to an article at sunriseclean.com, “On the Search for a House Cleaning Company”
“Make sure you communicate your needs to your potential cleaning service. Let them know you have a special way to clean a piece of furniture or a special polish for Aunt Susie’s antique glass mirror. Are they flexible and willing to work with you? Do you have pets and require litter boxes to be emptied and cleaned, carpets to be spot treated regularly thanks to little dogs that miss their mark? Whatever you need be sure to communicant it during your initial meeting or estimate. Be clear about your needs and be clear about what the service will and won’t do.
Employees Can Make Difference
I believe good employees are the soul of a business. To have great employees, you need to have great training programs, reasonable pay and good benefits. Employers who don’t provide that for their employees often end up hiring less than superior employees. That often means the employees are not invested in their work and may end up cutting corners when cleaning. Finding a service that pays their employees well may cost a little more but in the end it can mean a much cleaner house for you.
Know the Right Questions to ask:
- Do I get the same house cleaner each week?
- How are your employees compensated?
- What if I need some extra work done—how do I let you know?
- Do I need to be home to let my cleaner in?
- What happens if I am not going to be home?
- Can I cancel a regular service once if needed?
- Are you employees bonded?
- What happens if an employee gets hurt while cleaning at my house?
- Do you provide your own cleaning supplies and tools?
- What things don’t you clean?
- Are your cleaning supplies non-toxic to pets and people?
- Do you give free estimates?” To read the entire article click here.