Does your home need a deep house cleaning or standard house cleaning service? Do you know what is considered in a deep cleaning? Let’s take a look at the difference between a standard house cleaning service and deep house cleaning service.
According to an article at cleanersblog.wordpress.com, “Which type of Cleaning Service Do You Need”
“Regular cleaning is what most people do on a regular basis e.g. weekly. It’s often to maintain a level of cleanliness around the house. Regular cleaning often covers things like:
• hovering and mopping the floors
• cleaning bathrooms – sink, mirror, bath and toilet
• tidying up
• cleaning the kitchen – wiping down work surfaces, cupboard doors, hob etc.
Deep cleaning is very different and is often a requirement before a tenant moves in or out, also known as an end of tenancy clean.
Deep cleaning is different from regular or spring cleaning because it reaches the deep grime and dirt in your home. It covers areas which aren’t traditionally covered by a regular or spring clean for example:
- behind kitchen appliances like the washing machine and oven, cutting through the grime that builds up
under the sink
- inside the oven including the oven door glass
- inside of window frames and patio doors
- inside and outside of all windows – read our window cleaning tip
washing all blinds
- full and deep dusting including all the all the corners of rooms for cobwebs
- scale removal from all bathroom tiles, kitchen tiles, taps, shower heads etc
- Let’s take the bathroom as an example. As well as covering what a regular clean would, deep cleaning the bathroom means cleaning the inside and tops of the cupboards, including the medicine cabinet, underneath and behind the sink and toilet and using professional lime scale remover to remove all built up scale from all taps, tiles and the shower head.” To read the entire article click here.