If your schedule is jammed packed, when do you find time to clean the house? Why not do yourself a favor and hire a Reno house cleaning service? Let’s take a look at what you should ask a Reno house cleaning service.
According to an article at sooperarticles.com, “Hiring a Cleaning Service”
“What to ask the cleaning service: At this stage, you’re sure to have a number of questions to ask your prospective cleaning service representative. Write them down and keep the question paper handy. Here are some questions you can ask:
• How long have you been in business?
• How large a staff do you have?
• How long have they been working with you?
• Do you assign a particular team to each client?
• How do you take care of requests, cancellations and problems?
• Will you assign a team leader for my house? If so, what is his mobile number?
• Do you have a breakage policy?
• What is the exact work the house cleaner will do on each visit?
• Can I see the equipment they use for cleaning?” To read the entire article click here.
White Lotus will do the house cleaning while you sit back and relax. To schedule your house cleaning contact White Lotus at 775-525-8100 or visit WhiteLotusReno.com.