How happy would you be coming home to a clean house after a long day of work? If you can relate to this, then it’s time to bring in the professionals. Let’s take a look at steps to take when hiring a Reno house cleaning service.
According to an article at homeadvisor.com, “Leave the House Cleaning to the Professionals”
1. Interview several cleaning services before choosing one.
Before hiring a cleaning service, interview several companies or cleaning people.
Ask for references and check them. After all, these people will be spending time in your home and you must be comfortable with them. Trust is very important since the cleaning person or team will have access to your entire house.
2. Ask who will supply the cleaning equipment.
It is common for your house cleaning person or team to arrive at your home equipped with all the necessary supplies for the job such as cleaning solvents, brushes, brooms and vacuums. In some cases, a cleaning service will request to use the homeowner’s supplies.
If someone in your household has allergies, consult your cleaning service to discuss specific products that may be beneficial.
3. Designate areas to be cleaned.
It’s a good idea to spend a few minutes to note which areas of your home will be included in your scheduled cleaning. If it is important to have different areas given special attention each time, make sure you find a cleaning service that accepts your requests and, prior to each visit, be sure to leave a list of problem areas.
4. Find out if there is a charge specific to your type of residence.
The type of residence you own may affect your cleaning service visits. Keep the following in mind and plan accordingly:
• Condominiums and apartments are multi-unit dwellings. Your service provider may need special clearance to enter the building or complex.
• Town homes and duplexes usually have direct exterior entrances. However, parking may be an issue for your service provider, especially if your home is part of a complex.
• Houses usually have direct exterior entrances and ample street parking. However, some homes can be quite large and may be part of a gated community. These issues will affect your cleaning service.” To read the entire click here.