Do you suffer from seasonal allergies? Did you know there are simple ways you can reduce allergens in the home? Here are tips on how to reduce allergens in the home.
According to an article at everydayhealth.com, “How to Combat Allergens in the Home”
“Tips to Reduce Allergens at Home
There is no need to obsess about home cleaning, since there is really no way to completely eliminate allergens in your home, McNairn says.
That said, allergy sufferers can benefit from regular home cleaning to reduce indoor allergens, including molds, pollen, pet dander, dust mites, and cockroach droppings.
Here are cleaning tasks you may want to add to your regular routine:
• Reducing dust-collecting clutter
• Regularly vacuuming carpeted floors with a double-bag or HEPA filter vacuum
• Regularly washing blankets and throw rugs
• Washing all bed linens in hot water every week
• Keeping counter surfaces clean and dry
• Not leaving food around, and storing food in sealed containers” To read the entire article click here.
White Lotus provides consistent, quality house cleaning service and is trusted to deliver services exactly as you desire. For more information contact White Lotus at 775-525-8100 or visit WhiteLotusReno.com.