Many homeowners are choosing modern kitchen appliances such as glass-top stoves. Here are tips on how to keep your glass-top stoves sparkling clean.
According to an article at tidymom.net, “Kitchen Cleaning Tips”
“1. Use paper towels or a clean dishcloth to remove as much lose debris and liquid as you can from the cooled cooktop.
2. Make up your hot soapy water in the sink, bucket or bowl (be sure to wear the gloves so you can make the water pretty hot)
3. Place rags in hot soapy water
4. Sprinkle baking soda over the entire stovetop
5. Remove rags from water and wring them out just a little, so they are still wet and lay them over baking soda covered cooktop
6. Let sit for about 15-30 minutes. (keep an eye on it, if it looks like it’s starting to dry pour a little of the hot water over the rags if they are becoming too dry)
7. Remove all the rags from the cooktop. Place one rag in the soap water and ring it out some and use it to wipe down the cooktop, in a zig-zag pattern.
8. Wet sponge with cool water and wipe up a remaining debris or baking soda. At this point, if you have anything that is still stuck on, try using a nylon pot scraper to loosen.
9. Once everything is removed and clean, use the microfiber cloth and buff the stovetop to a dry shine. You can also use a little glass cleaner if you are seeing streaks.” To read the entire article click here.
White Lotus takes special pride in our residential and businesses that we provide cleaning services. For more information on our services, contact White Lotus at 775-856-2345 or visit WhiteLotusReno.com.