Is it time to move out of your home? If you’ve been renting all these years you want to make sure that you get your deposit back. Let’s look at tips on what you should focus on when cleaning your home out.
According to an article at housecleaningservicechicago.com, “Cleaning Out the House”
“Moving out of your home can be an exciting, but stressful, time. It’s exciting because you are moving to a brand-new place. It’s a fresh start. But there is so much to do and so little time. Plus, especially if you are a renter, you want to make sure you get that security deposit back. How do you do that? By making sure the house (or apartment) is spotlessly clean!
Here is a checklist to get your house clean enough for moving out:
- Clean the windows.
- Dust the ceiling fixtures like lights and ceiling fans.
- Dust every ledge and windowsill.
- Clean along the walls and baseboards.
- Mop every bit of floor.
- Clean out the cabinets.
- Clean the toilet thoroughly.
- Bleach the grout along the toilet, sink, and tub.
- Clean the mirrors.
- Clean the dishwasher, oven, and refrigerator. “To read the entire article click here.
White Lotus is your trusted Reno House Cleaning Service. To get your free house cleaning estimate, contact White Lotus at 775-856-2345 or visit WhiteLotusReno.com.