Hiring a Domestic House Cleaning Company in Reno
Came to the realization that you can’t or don’t have time to keep up with the house cleaning? Here are key questions to ask to ensure that you found a reputable cleaning service you can trust.
According to an article at mr-maintenance-cleaning.com, “What to Ask Potential Cleaning Company”
- “How long has you’re cleaning service been in business?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- Do you carry workman’s comp insurance?
- Does your company do criminal back ground checks on your employees?
- Are there random drug screenings?
- Is your staff properly trained?
- Can you provide references?
- What forms of payment does you’re cleaning service accept?
- Do you charge by the job or by the hour?
- Do you have employees or are they sub-contractors?
- How many cleaners will be coming, and will they be the same cleaners each visit?
- Do you provide the cleaning supplies and equipment or will I be expected to provide them?” To read the entire article click here.