Do you wish you could have a spotless home, but just don’t have enough time to clean the house? Here are a few tips that will make your house cleaning less time consuming.
According to an article at cleaningserviceclearwaterfl.com, “House Cleaning Tips”
- “Schedule and structure – The next time you plan to clean your home, consider making a list on a notepad in steps to follow, both organizing and making more efficient use of your time and efforts
- Cleaning the right way – A lot of people make the mistake of cleaning bottom to top, which is a huge mistake! This means, often you’ll wind up dealing with more dirt and work later on. So, instead consider trying to clean left to right, top to bottom to maximize both your time and efforts!
- Stop leaving “smears” behind – To solve that ‘smearing’ problem, the next time you tackle glass or mirror cleaning, consider using a squeegee instead of a rag or paper towels. This will make a significant difference, leaving both more beauty and appeal by the time you’re done cleaning glass around your home.
- Prepare supplies in advance – Gathering all the necessary cleaning tools and supplies can make all the difference in how much more efficient your next home cleaning will be, saving you both time and unwanted extra labor.
- Consider replacing your showerhead for just less than $5 – This way you can stop having to deal with an unruly, and unusually dirty shower or bath. A lot of people don’t realize it, but an old shower head can actually make the shower dirtier, and likely to build up unwanted bacteria and mold over time so consider changing yours!” To read the entire article click here.
White Lotus employees are well-trained, experienced, and provide the utmost highest level of cleaning service. For more information on our cleaning services, contact White Lotus at 775-856-2345 or visit WhiteLotusReno.com.