With fall just around the corner, means the holidays are not too far away. Is your home in need of some major cleaning? Here are cleaning tips to consider before fall is here.
According to an article at maidpro.com, “Fall Preparation Cleaning Tips”
“• Get ready for closed windows! Ensure good indoor air quality by getting ducts cleaned and filters changed. Wash windows inside and out and vacuum screens to improve your view.
• Book an appointment to have your chimneys, flues and heating appliances inspected and cleaned.
• Get ready for more indoor cooking and regular meals with a thorough cleaning of your ovens and stove. Don’t forget overhead cooking exhaust fans where substantial grease can build up over time, causing a fire hazard.
• Make room for frozen meals and kids’ snack and lunch supplies by giving your refrigerator a deep cleaning and defrost.
• Get a jump on the holidays by sorting, organizing and pruning your supplies of seasonal decorations.
• Test all smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and replace batteries as needed.” To read the en-tire article click here.
White Lotus will do the house cleaning while you sit back and relax. To schedule your house cleaning contact White Lotus at 775-525-8100 or visit WhiteLotusReno.com.