Factors to Consider When Hiring a Reputable Cleaning Company in Reno
Are you tired of endless hours trying to stay on top of the mess in the home? Here are tips on what to consider when looking for a reputable cleaning company.
According to an article at networx.com, “Quality House Cleaning from a Professional Cleaning Company”
“There are many important decisions that go into hiring a house cleaner or cleaning service. In addition to assessing the cleaner’s quality of work, you must assess other factors, too. Remember, you will be inviting a relative stranger into your home who will often be working unattended.
Consider the Following:
•Type of Service: Do you need cleaning-only service, or do you require maid service that might include picking up after your family or running light errands?
Frequency of Service: Do you need weekly cleaning or will every other week do? Perhaps you only require a quarterly deep cleaning?
- Supplies and Equipment: Will you provide all the cleaning supplies and equipment, or would you prefer that your service handle it all?
- Products Used: Do you want all-natural organic cleaning products, or do you feel that it’s not clean unless it’s “Lysol clean”?
- The White Glove Test: Make a list of your expectations and share them with your cleaner so that there are no misunderstandings. Do they do windows?
- Contracts: Does your cleaning service provide a standard service agreement? Does it offer return service if you are not satisfied with the work?
Protections from Loss or Damage
- Hiring Practices: Does the agency or cleaning company do background checks on its employees for criminal records and immigration status?” To read the entire article click here.