Do You Need a Housekeeper or a Reno Cleaning Service?
What are your crucial cleaning needs in your home? Do you understand the difference between a housekeeper from a Reno cleaning service? Here are tips to help you understand the difference to make an informed choice.
According to an article at angieslist.com, “Choosing the Right Service”
“A house cleaner is an individual or a team of cleaners who arrives on a scheduled day and time with all the proper cleaning supplies, products and equipment.
They are usually in the home for a specific amount of time and take their supplies with them when they leave for their next cleaning appointment. Cleaners may be independently employed or employed by a house cleaning company.
Typical duties of a house cleaner may include:
• Deep cleaning most surfaces (counter-tops, sinks, tubs, toilets, floors, appliances, etc.)
• Scrubbing and sanitizing kitchens from top to bottom, including the exterior of cabinets and drawers, exterior of appliances like stoves and refrigerators, counter-tops, sinks and drains, back-splash, light switch plate covers, knobs and handles
• Cleaning tables and chairs
• Scrubbing and sanitizing bathrooms from top to bottom, including toilets, tubs, showers, sinks and drain openings and polishing chrome
• Dusting trim work, baseboards, doors, picture frames, light fixtures, etc.
• Vacuuming upholstery and carpet
• Vacuuming and mopping hard floors
• Interior window cleaning
If you think in terms of light-duty work with some organizing thrown in, that’s for a housekeeper. If you’re looking for a top-to-bottom cleaning of your home, that’s for a house cleaner.” To read the entire article click here.