Are you trying to decide between hiring a house keeper or cleaning service? It’s important to consider what your needs are and the benefits to hiring a cleaning service company. Let’s look at what a cleaning service can offer you.
According to an article at angieslist.com, “Residential Cleaning Service”
“House cleaning duties
A house cleaner is an individual or a team of cleaners who arrives on a scheduled day and time with all the proper cleaning supplies, products and equipment.
They are usually in the home for a specific amount of time and take their supplies with them when they leave for their next cleaning appointment. Cleaners may be independently employed or employed by a house cleaning company.
Typical duties of a house cleaner may include:
- Deep cleaning most surfaces (countertops, sinks, tubs, toilets, floors, appliances, etc.)
- Scrubbing and sanitizing kitchens from top to bottom, including the exterior of cabinets and drawers, exterior of appliances like stoves and refrigerators, countertops, sinks and drains, backsplashes, light switch plate covers, knobs and handles
- Cleaning tables and chairs
- Scrubbing and sanitizing bathrooms from top to bottom, including toilets, tubs, showers, sinks and drain openings and polishing chrome
- Dusting trim work, baseboards, doors, picture frames, light fixtures, etc.” To read the entire article click here.