Tired of seeing dust fly off your ceiling fans? Cleaning ceiling fans don’t have to be a challenge. Here are ways on how to clean hard to reach areas in the home.
According to an article at housecleaningcentral.com, “Cleaning Tips”
“A regular cleaning is recommended once a month but it depends on how much dust is flying around your home and how often you use your fan.
- Step stool or ladder: Get out your step stool and make sure you can get eye level with the fan.
- Cleaning tools: Use a damp cloth and/or a duster like Pledge, Swiffer, or some other dust-collecting cloth.
- Wipe down the blades: Use the damp cloth to clean off the blades.
- Don’t let the dust-bunnies fall: Use the dust cloth to catch as many particles (or clumps, if it’s been a while!) as possible when you reach the end of the blade.
- Go back over the blades if needed: If you have not kept up on dusting and cleaning, you will most likely need to go over the blades a second time with another damp cloth to get any additional dust.
- Wipe down the housing and mount: Use a clean damp cloth to wipe down the housing and support pole or ceiling mount.
- Buff it to remove streaks: You may want to buff it after with a clean, dry cloth to restore the shine.” To read the entire article click here.
White Lotus offers weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly cleaning services. To schedule your residential cleaning service, contact White Lotus at 775-856-2345 or visit WhiteLotusReno.com.