6 Tips Why Landlords Leave the Cleaning to the Professionals
Many landlords tend to hire a cleaning service to ensure that their investment maintains in tip-top shape. Learn about the benefits why many landlords hire professional cleaning service.
According to an article at blog.zoopla.co.uk, “Cleaning Professional Service is the Best Way to Go”
- “Think ahead – don’t be afraid to arrange cleaning or repair services sooner than you need, as you’ll likely get a better price for doing so.
- Clean your carpet and upholstery after each tenant – people tend to clean their carpets on a semi-regular basis but forget about the upholstery – sofas, curtains, mattresses, etc. They will last a lot longer if cleaned regularly.
- Protect the carpets and upholstery with Scotch Gard – this will increase the lifespan of materials and colors and reduce the maintenance costs.
- Keep mattresses free of germs and dust mites by sanitizing them with UV light – this is good as tenants may have allergies.
- Valeting of all appliances twice a year will prolong their life and energy efficiency.
- Hire a regular cleaner to maintain the property during the tenancy and request a mid-term deep clean.” To read the entire article click here.