Need help looking for a professional residential cleaning service company? So now, what are the important questions to ask before hiring a cleaning company? Are you looking for an Eco-friendly company that uses products not only safe for yourself but your pets as well?
According to an article at cleaningservicenyc.com, “what do you want from a residential cleaning service”
“There are some important factors to consider before hiring a cleaning company. Here are list of them:
Ask how long they’ve been in business.
There are many businesses which come and go so a business that has managed to stay in business for a while says something positive about the cleaning company. While longevity isn’t a guarantee of greatness, it should be a factor that is weighed in. (After all, how can a business stay open for so many years if without having satisfied returning customers?)
Are they licensed, bonded and insured?
It’s important when hiring a cleaning company (or any company for that matter) to make sure that they are licensed to do the job. Also make sure that there are bonded, which means that they are responsible for any damages, loss, or any other failure that might happen. A cleaning company being bonded guarantees that you will not have to suffer any losses on the part of a cleaning company, since they are responsible for any damages, or failures that could possibly arise. Also, never hire a cleaning company that can’t show you proof that they are insured.
Ask if they guarantee their work.
- Most companies say that your satisfaction is guaranteed, but what does that mean? Does it mean they will offer you a refund if you are dissatisfied? It’s important to find this out before you hire anyone to do a job for you (especially one that guarantees satisfaction).
Ask for a list of references.
- A good cleaning company will have loyal and satisfied customers. It’s advisable to ask for a list of references so you can feel comfortable you are dealing with a cleaning company that has a large client base of satisfied customers.
Do they offer 24/7 emergency cleaning services?
- If there is an emergency, such as a flood, broken pipes, clogged toilet, or other such problems that need to be immediately dealt with, it’s reassuring that you can call the cleaning company any time of day to save you from any disasters that may happen. After all, your cleaning company should already be acquainted with your building and has access to it, so it’s easier for them to solve cleaning emergencies and disasters than someone who hasn’t worked for you before.
Is a customer service representative assigned to your account?
- Sometimes it’s hard to get a direct contact to the person who is cleaning for you and if you call the cleaning company you may be directed to someone unfamiliar with your account. Make sure you know who is working on your account and if there is a direct number you can call them at (so you don’t have to waste unnecessary time being transferred and scoping them out).
How do you know if how they track your requests and any issues you have?
- Ask how the cleaning company will handle your issues or requests. How will you know when the issue is resolved or the request is completed? Make sure they have a clear procedure in place to assess, address and follow up.
Click here to read the entire article: