Need a Cleaning Service to Clean the Areas You Can’t Handle in Reno Nevada?
When looking around your home what areas are hard for you to clean? Here’s a list of places in your home that you may want to hire a cleaning service to handle in Reno Nevada.
“Whether you’re hiring help or tackling the cleaning on your own, think about the last time you cleaned these hard to reach areas:
• Behind and under major appliances: We often take for granted that nothing is going on under and behind the stove, refrigerator, washer or dryer. But the kitchen appliances attract grease, which provides a perfect surface for dust to stick. Other appliances collect dust and lint from laundry and daily living.
You may need help moving your major appliances a couple of times a year to ensure the area where you cook is as sanitary as it can be. In addition to cleaning the area around and under your washer and dryer, you will want to clean out the dryer vent to prevent a fire hazard.
• Behind the toilet: The toilet itself is pretty obvious, but the walls and floors behind and around the toilet, as well as the pedestal of the toilet should be cleaned thoroughly. A wet rag or mop will help pick up and remove dust and lint rather than sweeping it to another area in the bathroom.
• Ceiling fans: As the blades spin, they likely are throwing dust across the room. You may be able to reach the blades with your vacuum cleaner attachment or a special long-handled ceiling fan brush. However, the best thing may be to get on a ladder and wipe down the blades with a little soapy water. Vacuuming might be required if you were unable to catch all the dust yourself.
• Ceiling corners: Depending on the height of your ceilings, you may be able to reach the corners with one of your vacuum cleaner attachments. Rooms with high ceilings may require you to climb a ladder to get at the cobwebs.
• Tops of cabinets: Whether you have space between your kitchen cabinets and the ceiling or an armoire in a living room or bedroom, it’s probably time to get out a ladder.”
To read the entire article click here:
For more information on our cleaning service options in Reno Nevada, visit WhiteLotusReno.com.