How to Care For Your Carpet
Tired of covering carpet stains with a throw rug? Want to learn how you can remove those stubborn carpet stains.
According to an article at newyorkcarpetcleaning.blogspot.com, “Useful Carpet Care Tips”
“General Precautions in Carpet Stain Removal
Specific procedures in carpet cleaning vary but some are generally observed like as follows:
1. Know the kind of material your carpet is made of in order avoid chemical reaction when using commercially-prepared cleaning agents. If unsure, contact the carpet manufacturer first before purchasing or applying any chemicals.
2. Read the directions in every cleaning solution you purchase before you use them. Using these agents haphazardly might lead to more damage on your carpet.
3. Make it a point to do a spot test. Using the ideal cleaning solution, get a clean cloth, put some of the solution, and try it on a hidden area of the carpet.
4. Protect yourself from the effects of handling chemicals. Use gloves when applying cleaning agents as some are skin-reactants.
5. Prior to purchasing a carpet, it is best to arm yourself with information about stain management. Ask the manufacturer about it first.” To read the entire article click here.
With the busy schedules that many household maintain these days, White Lotus understands the importance of a clean home. To schedule your house cleaning service contact White Lotus at 775-525-8100 or visit WhiteLotusReno.com.