Home Organizational Tips
Time to get the house organized before the holiday season is in full bloom? Learn easy tips to get your home organized and clutter free.
According to an article at alreadymaid.com, “Bringing Life Back into the Home”
“1. Designate an area for important documents and bills. Many times counter-tops and kitchen tables get overrun with the week’s mail. Keep an area out of site where these items can be kept.
2. Have an area inside a closet or somewhere near the door to have everything you need on hand right before you leave the house. This could be a shelf for your keys, or a standalone wardrobe for
coats and shoes. If these items don’t have a “home” they will wind up all over your new home!
3. For the showers in your home, have shower caddies or organizing shelves.
4. To keep counter-top space in your bathrooms clear buy shower caddy organizers and keep everything under the sink. This way you can easily pull it out and it has all of your lotions, hair
products, and anything else you would need.
You can also by a small magnetic strip to put under bathroom counters to keep little things like tweezers.
5. Labels keep the home organized. In general labels are a great way all throughout your house to stay organized. Labeling allows you the ability to quickly assess if something is what you need or want and saves you a lot of time. You can label drawers, cabinets, containers and much more in your home.
6. Use hooks to keep things off of the floor. Hooks are great for closets and entryways. This allows members of the house to hang their backpacks, coats and anything else that usually gets tossed on the back of the couch or bed.” To read the entire article click here.
After your home is clutter free and organized call in the professionals to keep your home sparkling clean. To schedule your Reno house cleaning service contact White Lotus at 775-525-8100 or visit whitelotusreno.com.