Want to have your bathroom organized as if you had an home organizational expert do it themselves? Let’s look at bathroom organizations hacks from the experts.
According to an article at sheknows.com, “Organization Tips”
- “To organize countertop clutter, purchase a plastic tub with a handle on top. Place all your accessories (such as hair spray and lotion) in the tub and place it under the counter. Take the tub out when you are ready to use it, and put it back under the counter when you are finished with it.
- To organize your bathtub/shower, place your soaps, body wash, shampoos and conditioners in shower caddies. Many different kinds of organizers are available at both discount and department stores — including those that hang from the shower head pipe and others that have several shelves attached to a long pole you put in the corner of the tub.
- To help keep your shower doors clean, buy a water squeegee (like you use on your windows) and keep it in the shower. When you are done taking a shower, just wipe down the doors with the squeegee for a clean and dry shower door. Many of the squeegees come with a hole in the handle, which is convenient for hanging it up in the shower with a suction cup.
- Install a simple magnetic strip in your medicine cabinet and hang tweezers, nail clippers and scissors from it.
- Store reading material in a decorative magazine rack. As you add new magazines, recycle or give away the older ones to keep the magazine rack from overflowing. “To read the entire article click here.
Whether you’re looking for a flexible cleaning schedule or green cleaning service, White Lotus is your leading cleaning service. For more information, contact White Lotus at 775-856-2345 or visit WhiteLotusReno.com.